Сайт Форум Фото-галерея Энциклопедия Клуб Партнеры Контакты   RSS

Вернуться   Международный мотоклуб YAMAHA YBR 125, YBR 250 > Основной раздел > Аварии, падения, аварийные ситуации
Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 21.04.2014, 14:56   #11
Wesley DRZ400
Новичок

Мото: SuzukiDRZ400, I Call her the Sputnik Explorer

I also meet Kazak family in very remote area of the steppe and had run out of water with 2 young children as nearly 2 hours to next small village and with out water in such hot day this could be big problem

we try to fix tire but big problem with few tools

We could not fix it so i gave the children water and also they had granddad sleeping in the shade of the lada car

I rode with there father to village 2 hours away on DRZ and we got help sent with right tool

they fixed the tire and i was to be guest of small village in remote area for the night

Next day after feeding me and lots of coffee they gave me fuel and also white small things to eat for my trip i set of again

Very nice people

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=934709
Wesley DRZ400 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.04.2014, 15:06   #12
Wesley DRZ400
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magrohman Посмотреть сообщение
Жесть! И это с реально толстенной камерой "MEFO"??
Оффтоп, но... Как твои успехи в изучении русского? Ты ведь понял о чем я?
Yes Magrohman MEFO same as yours so take locking screw off when you fit it

Yes i learn Russian now but only alittle not full time as still just on last 2 weeks of study for work as very busy year for study and my brain can not learn 2 things at once 100% together after i will learn Russian more, as you know from are meeting with border guards i understand some words it is just hard for me to say the "RRRrrrrrr" I cant roll tongue so some words sound not right.

However i cant read Russian at all as that will be later on to learn

Next time i ride when ever that is i hope to speak/understand Russian

Старый 21.04.2014, 15:08   #13
Veis
Заблокирован

Мото: RC150GY ТМЗ 5.952.xxx

Цитата:
Сообщение от Ingvar2 Посмотреть сообщение
For information - inner tube of Russian manufacturing has no nut on the nipple, but, to install it should drill out hole of rim because nipple is larger.
Not only for Russian manufacturing It's worse for install serviceability, for my opinion.
Veis вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.04.2014, 15:14   #14
evil_laugh
Пользователь

Мото: Yamaha YBR-125

You're a hero, buddy, you know that?

Dammit, I'm geting more and more impressed with the countries of the Middle Asia. I've recently had an idea to get a small vacation in May and drive through Kazakhstan and Kirgizia to the Chinese border... but I'm not (yet) sure that my current Chinese bike is robust and reliable enough to make this trip, and my YBR is currently having its engine repaired (almost finished though), so the transport is a subject to think about. If the YBR gets well - gonna pack the things and ride!

Цитата:
Сообщение от Veis Посмотреть сообщение
Not only for Russian manufacturing It's worse for install serviceability, for my opinion.
Chinese and Japanese tubes both have the locking nuts and you don't have to drill anything as it fits perfectly BTW it was the IRC tube that instantly dropped flat with a tear. Thicker than Kenda and much thicker than the stock tube

Последний раз редактировалось evil_laugh, 21.04.2014 в 15:33.
evil_laugh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.04.2014, 15:40   #15
Wesley DRZ400
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от evil_laugh Посмотреть сообщение
You're a hero, buddy, you know that?

Dammit, I'm geting more and more impressed with the countries of the Middle Asia. I've recently had an idea to get a small vacation in May and drive through Kazakhstan and Kirgizia to the Chinese border... but I'm not (yet) sure that my current Chinese bike is robust and reliable enough to make this trip, and my YBR is currently having its engine repaired (almost finished though), so the transport is a subject to think about. If the YBR gets well - gonna pack the things and ride!
Chinese border but not china, China does not allow foreign vehicles in with out a guide and this is $100's of dollars i have heard.

Route i would suggest would be Along to Russian Altai and then down to Almaty via East Kazakhstan as very amazing views into Bishkek Kyrgyzstan.

Visit Tajikistan Embassy in Bishkek as you need Pamirs visa, you are Russian and CIS country's no visa however for Pamir it is Badakhshan Province, Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Oblast, GBAO

Like a country in a country so need separate visa stamp

Head to Osh then cross into Pamir and ride to Khorogo then turn Left along Tajik/Afgan border following the Panj river and then back up

All very friendly people, i even went on push bike in winter own my own

Panj river, Afghanistan across river

Старый 21.04.2014, 15:55   #16
evil_laugh
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Wesley DRZ400 Посмотреть сообщение
Chinese border but not china, China does not allow foreign vehicles in with out a guide and this is $100's of dollars i have heard.
Yeah, I know that, that's why another idea is to fly to the border by plane, cross the CH border, buy a cheap bike and ride through China like it was done here

Старый 21.04.2014, 15:57   #17
Wesley DRZ400
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от evil_laugh Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I know that, that's why another idea is to fly to the border by plane, cross the CH border, buy a cheap bike and ride through China like it was done here

Thanks for link i will read this as very interesting

Старый 21.04.2014, 18:48   #18
evil_laugh
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Wesley DRZ400 Посмотреть сообщение

Thanks for link i will read this as very interesting
You're welcome! I was fascinated by it, too.

By the way, the man's story is almost filled with the episodes like "oh, I've got another tire puncture/tear" however, he was not alone and had another bike running along, so that wasn't such a big problem. Guess he would be screwed if he had started solo driving
Старый 06.05.2014, 10:05   #19
Murat
Новичок

Мото: YBR 125

Wesley, hi!

i met u in KZ Atyrau-city. do u remember? i suggested to u to stay in Atyrau & avoid overnight on Kandyagash (Oktabrsk), but u didn't, than I showed direction where u have to ride

i was with my 2 year old son in da car.
Murat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.05.2014, 11:18   #20
Magrohman
Пользователь

Мото: Yamaha YBR'06,Yamaha YBR'12,Yamaha XJ 600 S+YBR'12

Цитата:
Сообщение от Murat Посмотреть сообщение
Wesley, hi!

i met u in KZ Atyrau-city. do u remember? i suggested to u to stay in Atyrau & avoid overnight on Kandyagash (Oktabrsk), but u didn't, than I showed direction where u have to ride

i was with my 2 year old son in da car.
Ахренеть, как тесен мир!
Magrohman вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ